An employee's Contact Information can be specified when creating a new employee profile, or editing an existing one. This article describes the fields that you can specify when updating that section.
Specify the street address for the employee. The first address line is required.
Specify the city where the employee resides. This field is required.
Specify the state or United States territory where the employee resides. This field is required.
- Postal Code
Enter the five-digit postal code for the employee's home address. This field is required.
- Email Address
Enter the home email address for the employee. This email address can be used to send an Employee Self Service Invitation.
- Personal Phone
Enter the personal phone number for the employee.
Here is how you can edit the information on an existing employee's profile.
1. Select People in the left navigation bar then Employees
2. Click the employee's name that you desire.
3. Click on the Edit button on the right hand side
4. The Edit Employee screen will then appear to enter the updated information.
5. Save Employee
Entering employee contact information for a new employee
1. Click Add Employee on the company dashboard
2. Enter the employee's information on each page of the new hire screen. Note, all fields marked with a (*) are needed fields to add the employee. Once done with each page, click the blue next button.