1. To setup a Paid Time Off Policy for your company, fo to Time in the left navigation bar then select Paid Time Off
2. You will be directed to the PTO calendar. This calendar will show you if there are any employees with PTO, birthdays or anniversaries. Click the Policies tab.
3. Select the Blue Add Policy tab
4. Enter the information for the company paid time off policy. This should be set up per the company's handbook. Note, you can elect to have employees to submit PTO requests through Employee Self Service.
5. Blue Save Policy
6. The policy is then added to the company. You can now view the policy, edit the policy and add employees to that specific policy. You must assign employees to the policy in order for employees to accrue hours and submit requests.
Article is closed for comments.