If you missed the deadline for your scheduled payroll, or if you need to submit an additional payroll, completing an Off Cycle run is the way to go.
To complete an Off Cycle payroll, follow the below steps:
- Select "Start payroll" in the top blue ribbon
- Choose "Start now" under "Off Cycle Payroll"
- Enter a check date, pay period begin and end dates, and the payroll frequency
- Select if you would like to write paper checks for this run
- Press "Continue"
- Select the employees you would like to include in the run
- Click Add Employees at the bottom of the screen
- Enter the payroll data (i.e. hours, overtime, additional earnings/deductions)
- "Save and Preview" in the bottom right corner
- Review your payroll and make changes as needed
If you'd like to submit a payrun to pay your employees bonuses, completing a Bonus run is the best option.