Once you have added the employee, you will be able to add the garnishment to the employee’s profile.
- Choose “Employees” in the top blue ribbon
- Select the employee name on the garnishment order
- Go to “Garnishments” in the left column
- Click the blue “+ Setup Garnishment” button in the center of the page
- Review the garnishment order and click “Choose Garnishment” under the corresponding garnishment type
- Enter the Case Details from the garnishment order
*** For Child Support Orders, choose the issuing state from the drop down menu. We will submit the payment on your behalf.
- Press “Continue”
- Review and Confirm data entered
- “Save Garnishment”
**For all garnishments except Child Support Orders, you will need to send a paper check according to the remittance information listed on the garnishment order. State regulations require that child support payments be made electronically. During set-up, be sure to select the applicable state from the drop down menu and CertiPay Online will submit child support payments are your behalf.