Setting up your Pay Schedule helps you, and us, know when your payroll is due each pay period. We support weekly, biweekly, semi-monthly, and monthly schedules.
Add your pay schedule:
- Click the Payroll tab.
- Select Schedules
- Now click Create Pay Schedule
- Select your pay frequency
- Select your weekend policy preference
- Select the first day of your first pay period
- Select the day of your first check date.
- Once you have your preferred schedule setup, click Save.
Now it’s time to add your employees to the Pay Schedule
- Once you have saved your Pay Schedule, click the “Employees” bar just beneath the Pay Schedule you would like to update
- Click the bubble to the left of each employee you would like to include in the Pay Schedule
- “Update Pay Schedule”
You can assign a new employee to a Pay Schedule while in the “Add a new employee” screen.
- Complete the “Personal,” “Employment,” and “Payment Method” tabs
- While in the “Pay Rate” tab, click the drop down menu under “Pay Schedule” and choose the applicable Pay Schedule for your new employee
- Click “Next” and complete the process of adding the new employee