First, don’t panic! There is an easy solution to deleting an in progress payroll that you no longer need to submit.
The easiest method to remove an unwanted, pending payroll is from the Dashboard.
1. Choose “Dashboard in the left navigation bar
2. Click on “Discard” for the Payrun Pending you would like removed
3. Verify that you would like to discard the pay run
However, if you aren’t sure which one to delete, there is an option for that too.
- Click Payroll in the left navigation bar then Payruns
- Locate and click the check date you would like to continue (“In Progress” will be listed to the far right of the check date)
- Review the data previously entered
- If you are in the payroll you would like to keep, you can continue and submit payroll as normal
- If you are in the payroll that you would like to remove, select “Change” in the top right corner of the grey “Pay Run” box
- Click the yellow “Delete Session” button at the bottom of the page
- Verify that you are sure
Article is closed for comments.