CertiPay Online Help Center
- Important Tax Information: Q1 2023 End Notice
- February 20, 2023 - Bank Holiday
- Q4 2022 Tax Notice
- January 16, 2023 - Bank Holiday
- Bringing in the New Year
- Upcoming for 2023
Paid Time Off
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Reports Breakdown
- Paycheck Protection Program
- Employee Retention Credit
- FFCRA Guidance for Employers with less than 50 Employees
- COVID19 - FLMA
- COVID19 - Care Leave
- How to Add a Check Printing Signature
- Clearing Cache and Cookies
- Subscribing to your CertiPay Online Calendar
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Company Locations and Addresses
- Company Bank Change
Employees and Contractors
- SOC Reporting
- Employee State Tax Profiles
- Active Employee Loan Report
- Employee Summary
- Deduction Models
- Entering or Updating an Employee's Tax Profile
- Direct Deposit Reversals
- Edit an existing direct deposit
- What are Payment Methods?
- How do I add a Direct Deposit/Pay Card to an employee profile?
- Updating Payment Methods
- Multiple Payment Methods
- Work Week for Payroll Calendar
- What information do I need to set-up a Pay Schedule?
- How do Semi-Monthly Pay Schedules work?
- Add Employees to a Pay Schedule
- Creating a Pay Schedule
- Create Multiple Pay Schedules
- Fringe Benefits Setup
- FICA Tip Credit
- Retirement Contribution Summary
- Wage and Tax Register
- Payroll Register
- Accessing Payroll Reports
- What is Automatic Processing and can I set my payroll to automatically process?
- Special criteria needed for Automatic Payroll
- Enabling Automatic Payroll
- How do I know if my payroll was automatically processed?
- What happens if I need to make adjustments or cancel a payroll that was automatically processed?